These packages will be tailored by Michael,
Andrew and Darren to suit your individual
If you’re planning on managing your publishing yourself, you can take advantage of our mentoring service to receive expert guidance throughout the process. Talk directly to Michael at the start of your project to carefully plan your book, and then Michael will be available to answer your questions and provide advice throughout the production of your book and after it is published. This package is for you if you know you want guidance throughout the whole process. Contact us to find out more, or to book in.
- Creating a plan, budget and schedule for the production of your book, and a strategy for after it is published.
- Making decisions on book format, print quantity, distribution options, the book launch, and all sorts of other issues.
- Briefing the service providers you need, such as editors, designers, proofreaders and printers.
- Organising ebook, print-on-demand and audiobook formatting and upload for Amazon and other sites.
- Staying on track by checking in with you regularly.
- Avoiding common self-publishing errors.
- Using your book successfully in your business.
- Easy access to Australia’s number 1 expert in self-publishing for small business and his 20-plus years of publishing skills and expertise.
- Phone, email and/or Skype support direct with Michael from day one of your project. (You can call or email at any time with minor queries, or schedule a time for longer discussions.)
- Encouragement and support when you need it.
- A PDF copy of our DIY self-publishing guide, including a comprehensive checklist so that you don’t miss anything.
- Regular check-ins to help you stay on track.
- A detailed marketing and publicity plan. Michael can certainly provide advice and tips in this area, but if you need comprehensive assistance with marketing or publicity we have some excellent partners we can refer you to.
Just need a bit of advice to get you underway? Or are you managing your project yourself but want someone to call when you need a bit of help? We offer an hourly-rate consulting service if you just need a bit of guidance to get started or to keep you headed in the right direction (minimum three hours). This package is for you if you think you are on the right track but you just want somebody on call for when you need a hand. Contact us to find out more, or to book in.
Darren Finkelstein is the author of three bestselling, award-winning books, so he knows how hard it is to complete a manuscript and submit it on schedule. So, in conjunction with Andrew and Michael, Darren has developed an author accountability package. This is designed for: authors who would like to have extra accountability to help complete their manuscript on time; authors who have made a good start but who have lost their way and are struggling to finish their manuscript; and authors who know they have a great book idea but are really struggling to find the time or the discipline to write.
Together, we will set deadlines and confirm the road ahead. Darren and his team will be on your case to regularly check in on your progress and drive you hard towards completion.
Each session you’ll know what needs to be done before the next session and how you’ll do it, and Darren will hold you to account to make sure you’re on target. In the end, your final manuscript will be finished and ready for publishing.
Each session is up to 60 minutes long using either Zoom or Skype, and you will have three sessions to finish your specific writing project meet your publishing schedule. Alternatively, we can easily modify the standard program by adding additional sessions to suit your needs and schedule.